ISPP is an interdisciplinary organization representing all fields of inquiry concerned with exploring the relationships between political and psychological processes. Members include psychologists, political scientists, psychiatrists, historians, sociologists, economists, anthropologists, as well as journalists, government officials and others. The Society is international, with members from all regions of the world: the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
ISPP Supports Scholars Whose Academic Freedom Is at Risk
Donate to Support Scholars Under Threat
If you enjoy academic freedom and the chance to do the research you think is important, please support your colleagues whose academic freedom is in jeopardy. Donations made to ISPP’s Scholars Under Threat Fund will currently be used to help support academic scholars in Turkey who have been impacted by the recent actions of the country’s government. Click here for more information. If you wish to donate, please click HERE.
Announcements in Brief
- Catholic University seeks instructor for this Fall in Psych of Emotions
- Call for book proposals – Ethics International Press
- Assistant Professor Organizational Studies and Psychology, University of Michigan
- Strengthening Democracy Challenge
- Assistant Professor Opening